With this extension you can easily [b]Facebook Pixel[/b] to your website, so you can track multiple events. This will also helps to generate [b]product data feed[/b]. You just need to generate the product data feed in xml and import it to Facebook catalog by import tool and then start the dynamic ads.
- * Add Facebook pixel to the website.
- * Enable/Disable all the events.
- * Facebook Pixel’s events that get tracked:[b]Page View, View Content, Add to Cart, Initiate Checkout, Purchase, Search, Contact[/b].
- * Product Data Feed attributes:[b]title, link, image, price, brand, description, availability, condition, facebook product category, google product category[/b].
- * Multi- Currency Supported feeds.
- * Easy to mapping website categories to google product categories/Facebook product categories.
- if the category selection is difficult you can also save the google product categories/Facebook product categories with copy paste method.
- * Multi-Store Supported.
- * Multi-Language Supported.
- * No changes in core files.
- * Easy to install and Manage.
- * Installation Guidance included.
- * Provide Free Installation and quick Support.
Facebook Pixel & Catalog